Featured Job Openings
GREAT PEOPLE MAKE FOR GREAT RESULTS.
At AstenJohnson, we know our longevity is dependent on attracting the best and brightest to the papermaking industry, and we want to see our associates succeed. Not only is our benefits package competitive, but we also work to ensure the long-term health, financial security, and wellbeing of all our employees.
The great thing to me is the accessibility to the leadership of AJ and they are so down to earth, and you can have a normal conversation with any of the ELT."
Alison Simmons-Howell, Senior Inside Sale Rep
General Overview of AstenJohnson Employee Benefits:
- 401(k) with company match for eligible associates
- Holidays and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision plans for employees and their dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, and Health Reimbursement Arrangements available
- Educational benefits, including tuition reimbursement and scholarship program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
AstenJohnson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
The list of benefits above is provided as a general overview. Exact benefits vary by global region in accordance with local regulations.